Learn the selling strategy that thousands of sales people world-wide are using to grow themselves and get results.
23 Chapters of Compelling Advice for Sellers
Same Game New Rules
23 Timeless Principles For Selling & Negotiating.
- Change Starts With a Look in the Mirror
- Denial Limits Achievement
- Process Makes Perfect
- Detachment Increases Your Power
- Vision Strengthens Your Inner Game
- The Most Successful Salespeople Engage in Concerted Market Activity
- You Only Have One Chance at a Clean Beginning
- Too Much Enthusiasm Costs You Money
- Selling Is Half Intellect and Half Emotion
- Know How and Why People Take Action
- You’re Always in Danger of Sinking into the Commodity Dungeon
- High Intent Yields High Results
450 E. 96th St. Suite 500
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Copyright 2017 Caskey Inc.
"The one thing that Caskey has taught our salespeople is to think differently. I’m watching our people think bigger, get invited in to more opportunities and close more sales – 30% more revenue in the last year – than we ever did before."
-John Hill, President of First Bankers Corp.
- Keep Them OK & Go to the Bank
- The More You Talk, the More Likely You Are to Say Something Stupid
- There Is Wisdom in Ignorance
- Prospects Are People First
- Never Ask Questions That Force Your Prospect to Lie
- Effortless Conversation Breaks Down Resistance
- Your Need for Approval Will Cost You Thousands
- Understand the Laws of Money
- Money Arrives When You’re Ready
- Things You Shouldn’t Say
- Have a Universal Process